Algebraic Geometry, especially algebraic cycles
Last update March 9, 2000. See http://www.math.duke.edu/faculty/schoen for more current information
- Algebraic Cycles on Certain Desingularized Nodal Hypersurfaces, Math. Ann. 270,
- On the geometry of a special determinental hypersurface
associated to the Mumford-Horrocks
vector bundle, Crelle's Journal 364, 85-111 (1986).
- Complex multiplication cycles on elliptic modular threefolds, Duke Math. J.,
53, 771-794 (1986).
- Zero cycles modulo rational equivalence on some varieties over
fields of transcendence degree one, in Algebraic
Geometry, Bowdoin 1985, Proc. of Symp. in pure Math.,
46 part 2, 463-474 (1987).
- Hodge classes on self-products of a variety with an
automorphism, Comp. Math. 65: 3-32 (1988).
- On fiber products of rational elliptic surfaces with section, Math. Z. 197, 177-199 (1988).
- Cyclic covers of branched along v+2 hyperplanes and the generalized Hodge
conjecture for certain abelian varieties, in Arithmetic of Complex Manifolds,
Erlangen 1988, Springer Lecture Notes in Math. 1399, 137-154 (1989).
- On certain modular representations in the cohomology of algebraic curves, J. of Algebra 135, 1-18 (1990).
- Bounds for rational points on twists of constant hyperelliptic curves., J. f. d. reine u. angew. Math. 411, 196-204 (1990).
- Produkte Abelscher Varietäten und Moduln über Ordnungen,
J. f. d. reine u. angew. Math. 429, 115-123 (1992).
- Some examples of torsion in the Griffiths group,
Math. Ann. 293, 651-679 (1992).
- Complex multiplication cycles and a conjecture of Bloch and Beilinson, Trans. of A.M.S. 339 87-115 (1993).
- On Hodge structures and non-representablity of Chow groups,
Compositio Math. 88 285-316 (1993).
- (with M. Ross) Stable quotients of periodic minimal surfaces, Communications in Analysis and Geometry. 2 451-459 (1994)
- On the computation of the cycle class map for nullhomologous
cycles over the algebraic closure of a finite field, Anal.
Scien. École Norm. Sup. série, t. 28, 1-50 (1995)
- (with B. Gross) The modified diagonal cycle on the triple
product of a pointed curve, Annales de L'Institut Fourier 45,
p. 649-679 (1995)
- Varieties dominated by product varieties, Int. J. of Math
7 p. 541-571 (1996)
- (with Joe Buhler and Jaap Top) Cycles, L-functions and products
of elliptic curves, J. reine angew. Math. 492, p. 93-133 (1997)
- An integral analog of the Tate Conjecture for one dimensional
cycles on varieties over finite fields, Math. Ann. 311, p. 493-500 (1998)
- Addendum to: Hodge classes on self-products of a variety with an
automorphism, Compositio Math. 114, p. 329-336 (1998)
- On the image of the l-adic Abel-Jacobi map for a variety over the algebraic closure of a finite field, J. Amer. Math. Soc. 12,
p. 795-838 (1999)
- Cohomology computations related to the l-adic Abel-Jacobi map
modulo l, in The Arithmetic and Geometry of Algebraic Cycles, p. 433-466,
Kluwer Academic Press (2000) .
- Complex varieties for which the Chow group mod n is not finite