2014 Southeastern Probability Conference
May 12-13, 2014 at Duke University in Durham, NC
All talks in 128 Physics. Abstracts
For coffee, Dolce Vita next door in French, Au Bon Pain or Joe VanGogh in Bryan Center
- 9:30 Louigi Adriano-Berry (McGill)
Growing random trees, maps, and squarings
- 11:00 Nayantara Bhatnagar (Delaware)
Reconstruction in Trees
- 2:00 Xia Chen (Tennessee)
Spatial asymptotics for the parabolic Anderson models with generalized time-space Gaussian noise
- 3:30 Jim Fill (Johns Hopkins)
The leading root of a formal power series,
with connections to probability
- 4:30-5:30 Reception in Physics 101
- 6 Small dinner for speakers and organizers
See map for locations.
Physics is near the little circle at the end of Science Drive. Turn right at the corner before it and the lot
next to the Bryan Center has parking for the bargain rate of $12 per day.
- 9:00 Carl Mueller (Rochester)
Do stochastic PDE hit points in the critical dimension?
- 10:30 David Herzog (Duke)
Noise-Induced Stabilization of Planar Flows
- 1:00 Elchanan Mossel (Berkeley)
The Belief Propagation Community Detection Conjecture
To join the mailing list for future conferences visit the
Duke Mailing List Manager .
Our list is "southeastern-probability-conference".