Start Mathematica. On your screen you will typically see both a new notebook and a palette for entering special input.
You may find the symbol palettes useful. We provide an Appendix describing the use of these palettes.
To start the tutorial, click the "Next" button or select a section.
1. Elementary Calculations
2. Notebooks and Cells
5. What Mathematica remembers
6. Current values of variables
8. Graphing functions
9. Solving systems of linear equations
10. Row operations on matrices
11. Solving linear programming problems (optional)
Appendix: Use of palettes