Visas and Support

Unfortunately, due to tightening of both Federal and university regulations concerning the disbursement of NSF funds, we have been told that we will have to be very careful about documenting our support of non-US citizens.

All non-US citizens must show the required visa documentation in order to have their hotel and/or travel expenses paid for. US citizens must furnish Social Security Number and home address. Legal resident aliens must present their green card. Other foreign nationals must show proof of one of the following visa types:

Return to: Geometry Festival Homepage