- Which number do you like better, π or e? Why?
- The area of a triangle is a half of its base times height. Can you prove this
without a word?
Think of wooden puzzles involving tessellations, both of the Euclidean and the hyperbolic plane
(e.g. puzzles related to M.C. Escher's paintings).
- Are there different infinities? How many different infinities do we have?
Why do topologists get donuts and coffee cups confused?
- My brother's brother is my brother, but my father's father is not my father, right?
- How would Martians add if they had only 7 fingers?